“Is the Witch in Love?” is a subtle blend of story, games and cartoons.
Discover — or rediscover — “The Witch with No Name” in a new interactive adventure full of emotion and magic.
What we liked: the story. Beautiful, vibrant illustrations and animations. Overall quality of the app
A cute little book/app mashup that will get your kids excited about reading.
Using the iPad’s front camera, you can project your image to the Magic Mirror. It adds a bit of excitement when younger kids play with the app.
The witch thinks she’s in love with the handsome and famous sorcerer Merlinor. She dreams of being invited to the big party that he throws every year for Halloween. Despite the advice of her faithful bat-friend, Batina, she decides to do everything she can to charm Merlinor: change her appearance, swap her old broomstick for a deluxe model and even learn good manners.
But will that be enough to charm Merlinor?
Is she right to change in order to make him fall for her?
Will her true love be the one we think?
To find out, take off for this new adventure and help out the witch!
Your child will be able to read, learn and play all at the same time :
* Put a magic puzzle back together again
* Sharpen his/her sense of observation with a fashion designer game in Lagerspell‘s boutique
* Test his/her reflexes as a driver in a Ferraci broomstick race
* Test his/her memory with Mummily Manners’s game of etiquette
* Keep his/her cool in a great battle of magic spells
* Touching, sliding, shaking and lots of other ways for the child to take an active part in the story . . .
“Is the Witch in Love?” is perfect for children aged 4 to 10.
Choose the difficulty level of the games based on your child’s age.
Use the camera and gyroscope in a new way!
Enjoy this magical experience with your child on a tablet or smartphone.
There’s a surprise for you at the end of the story . . .
* 24 interactive 3D pages
* 6 games
* 3 difficulty levels based on age
* Available in French and English versions
* 30 minutes of family fun
* 2 play modes: “Read to me” or “Read by myself”
* 4 challenges to complete in order to unlock a ‘surprise’ game
* Wonderfully-illustrated with funny and colorful characters
* Reading pleasure improved by the discovery of numerous interactive elements
* Original musical score
Bonus: download games, paper cut-outs and coloring pages from our site :
Discover our applications: www.slimcricket.com
* Website : www.slimcricket.com
* Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/SlimCricketBook
* Twitter : @SlimCricketBook